In the United State, legal protections are provided to all citizens and properly credentialed foreign-born residents no matter their sex, age, religious beliefs or race. These rights are ineffective, however, if individuals are not aware of them.
At TS Branch Law Firm PLLC in North Little Rock, Arkansas, we help people from all walks of life understand, protect and take advantage of their legal rights in the areas of personal injury, criminal defense, Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), estate planning and consumer protection.
Experienced Conway Criminal Defense Attorney
We serve clients throughout central Arkansas and in Texas. We are proud of the personal service we provide to every client. We take the time to understand the details of your case and answer all of your questions before recommending the best steps to take next.
Attorney Tabatha S. Branch has more than 10 years of legal experience, including a number of years at a large Texas law firm that is noted for its successful track record with personal injury and criminal defense cases. By returning to Arkansas and establishing her own law firm, she is able to offer her clients the trial-tested, large-firm experience combined with a highly customized, personable approach that high-volume firms cannot match.
A Wide Array Of Legal Services
We work with our clients on a broad spectrum of legal issues, including:
- Personal injury, including car accidents, commercial truck accidents and premises liability cases
- Criminal defense, handling everything from traffic violations and DUI, to more serious charges such as assault, drug charges and weapons offenses
- Social Security Disability Insurance, helping injured individuals appeal denied claims and receive the benefits they deserve
- Consumer protection, protecting individuals' rights regarding deceptive business practices
- Estate planning, securing the future of you and those you love by completing everything from simple wills to trusts and health care directives
Get Answers To Your Questions
The law in each of these areas is complex. In order to fully protect your rights, it is wise to retain the services of an experienced lawyer who will help you set realistic expectations and then follow through with affordable legal counsel that can achieve your goals. We serve clients throughout the Greater Little Rock area and central Arkansas, as well as selected cases in Texas.
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation in which we can review the facts of your case, answer your questions and recommend the best steps to take next. Call 501-753-4167 or email us to schedule an appointment.